Friday, December 31, 2010

Email from Monday, 27 December 2010

Wow, I really enjoyed our conversation. Thanks for all your love. I miss you all. I can't wait to see you all again. I appreciate all that you do. Our baptism was everything expected. I had the privilege of baptizing her. I performed my first interview. I was really nervous. I think I did a good job. He was ready to get baptized. I know I'll do better for the next interview. Well, I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I know I did. Well, this week has been good. We are contacting a lot. I'm really excited for the work. Tomorrow I'll have my first district meeting. I'm sure everything will go well. I planned the agenda way in advance. Well, I love everyone. Thanks for everything. OK, I love you all ¡Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment