Friday, December 31, 2010

Email from Monday, 8 November 2010

Hey family. Thanks for your letters. I've had a good week. We are having success here. Elder Bothwell and I do not have transfers this month. I am excited! I love being with Elder Bothwell. He is a good missionary. He deserves to be the senior companion. Today we went bowling! It was so fun! I guess we did well last month so we got permission to go bowling. Well, I have a question for you and dad. How did you receive your testimonies? Oh, well, I am really enjoy the gospel right now. It's so true! I can't deny it! Joseph Smith was a prophet, the Book of Mormon is true! I love the Book of Mormon. I hope you are reading it. If not, I exhort you to read. Make it a daily activity. Every night before you go to bed, read from the Book of Mormon. You don't have to read much. Just a chapter or two. I usually read a chapter a day. Read a chapter a day to keep Satan away. Hehehe, ok, I love you all. I miss you all. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life. I'm learning about life here on the mission. The people here are so poor. I wish I could do more for them. Well, I loooove each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment