Friday, December 31, 2010

Email from Monday, 20 December 2010

Hey family. Thanks for the packages that you all sent me. They're awesome. I really like the new pants you sent me. I'm wearing them right now. Wow, I've had an amazing week. One of our investigators didn't want to get baptized for the whole month until she saw another baptism from other elders. After she saw the baptisms I asked her if she wanted to get baptized and she accepted. It was a miracle. We also placed another baptism date for next Saturday. We found a sister who attended church before but never got baptized because her companion didn't want to get married, so they recently separated and she is living alone. We read from the Book of Mormon with her and we invited her to get baptized and she accepted. We're really happy here. They´ve called me to be the district leader. I'm really excited and a little nervous, but I know God will help me. Elder Bothwell is going to my old area. He's going to be a trainer. I'm excited for him. He's a good elder. Well, thanks for everything! I love you all. I can't wait to talk to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment