Saturday, March 19, 2011

Email from Monday, 3 January 2011

Well, this week has been good. We are working really hard. We found a new investigator and he went to church on Sunday. I'm really excited. He is really positive. He's going to bring his family to church next week. The other day I had a prayer in my heart for the whole day. It was really interesting experience. I really felt the spirit. It was kind of hard because I would always forget that I was praying. Well, I went on my first companionship exchange as a district leader. I went with Elder Erickson. He's learned a lot of Spanish. I went with him a year ago on a companionship exchange and he couldn't say anything. He's really improved. Well, I miss you all. I pray every day for you. Well, for the new year my companion and I played chess. I won! We went to bed early at 10;30. I was tired. Being a missionary is tiring. OK. I love you ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment