Monday, October 18, 2010

Hey family. Thanks for your letters. Its nice to hear from you all. Well, I don't think they celebrate Halloween in Honduras. I'm with a gringo so we are definitely celebrating Halloween in our house after proselyting. Thanks for the package that you sent me. I really like the new tie and tie clip. I'm wearing the tie clip right now. It's really nice. I've been receiving a lot of complements from other missionaries about it. Thanks a lot. I really like the shirts too. I love you all so much. You are all amazing! This week has been good. We are going to marry another family this month. They are amazing. They practically teach themselves. They are really excited about their baptism and wedding. We gave them the rings that you sent me. They really like them. Well, I forgot to bring my camera with me today so I can't send you the pictures that I've been talking about. I'll make sure I bring the camera next week. I'm really enjoying my new area. We are having a lot of success. I really get along with my new companion. He is awesome. We are working well together. The Lord is truly blessing us with success for our obedience. Well, I don't know what else I can tell you. I love you and I miss you. You are always in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment