Friday, October 1, 2010

Email from Monday, 27 September 2010

Hey everyone! Thanks for your letters. They are really appreciated. I love you all. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Well, it looks like I'm going to be with a gringo this month. I am being transferred to Tizatillo. It's in Tiloarque. I'm excited. It will give me a chance to practice my English. Its not that good right now. I am not going to participate in the talent show. Its prohibited. Our mission is very obedient. Today I'm in Tegucigalpa. I had to get my residence card. It looks like I'm a catracho. Wow, I didn't know I had a problem with motion sickness. I vomited on the way here today. I've never done that before. I had to vomit in a bag in front of everyone on the bus. It was really embarrassing. I hope that doesn't happen on the way home. It's a 3 hour ride home. I'm using a computer right now in Home Depot. It's so weird being in an American store. I feel like I'm back at home. Well, this week we baptised Alex. He is really good kid. I confirmed him a member of the church and I gave him the Holy Ghost Sunday. Before his baptism we asked him to pray to know that the Book of Mormon is true and he received an answer. He had a dream that he was going to go on a mission. In the confirmation I was inspired to tell that he is going to go on a mission. I think he can go on a mission. He is a little slow and he doesn't walk well but I think he can serve a mission for the temple or something like that. Well, I love you all, and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment