Monday, October 11, 2010

Hey family! Thanks for your letters. Sounds like everyone is doing just fine. This week has been amazing! We baptized a family! We didnt have baptism clothes for them the day of their baptism so I didn't get to baptize one of them because they had to borrow my clothes. I have pictures though! We are also teaching another family. They are golden! They are reading from the BOM, praying and going to church! The other day we taught about keeping the sabbath day holy and we told them that they needed to close their store in order to obey the commandment. So they totally did it! I was so very proud of them. They are going to be baptized this month on the 24th or the 30th. It depends because we need to get them married first. Well, this week is going really well. My new companions name is Elder Bothwell. His mom talks to you, Mom. He is a good missionary. I'm learning a lot from him. I'm going to send a picture of him and the baptisms as well. Well, I have not recieved your package yet but I'm sure I will get it soon. I don't have to wait like I did in the pueblos to recieve something. Well, I am really grateful for all the support that you all give. I really do love you all, AND i miss you. I'm so grateful that we are part of this gospel and that we were sealed in a temple of the Lord. I'm so very grateful you two made the decision to get married in the temple - it has changed my eternal life. I love you all more than you can imagine. I can't wait to see you all again. I will keep you all in my prayers. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment