Monday, October 4, 2010

Hey everyone! Thanks for your letters! It's always nice to hear from you. Well, I really like my companion. He is a good missionary. He is ready to be a senior companion. I feel like the junior companion in the companionship, which is kind of funny. He is awesome. I am really going to enjoy this transfer. We have a lot in common. I really got lucky this transfer. He and his companion really worked hard last month. We are going to have a wedding and a baptism this next week. I am really excited and grateful for the success that the Lord has given us. I really enjoyed conference. I have made a few personal decisions that were inspired by conference. I have decided to read a chapter from the Book of Mormon ever day for the rest of my life. I have also decided that I am going to graduate from a 4 year college. I think I always had that in my mind but I'm really going to make it happen. The conference really helped me learn the importance of goals. This month we will have at least 4 baptisms. I am really excited. The Lord really does love me. I am completely convinced that the Lord loves me and he is always looking out for me. If we really examine our lives we can, discover all the love and blessings that God has granted us. Well, I'm going to have a year here pretty soon. I'm really excited. The first year of my mission is over and now it's time to put in to practice everything I've learned. Well, I'm in the city again. I'm not used to it. It's a lot different from the pueblos. The wards actually helps us. We teach more lessons with the members than other lessons. I am really grateful for my area and I'm even more grateful for the mall that we have in our area. I'm still teaching an English class in my new area. I don't know what to teach them without my English book. I need to get one soon. I'm going to ask the president for one. We have interviews next Friday. We have interviews every 3 months. I really like my district here. The only 2 Smiths in the mission are in the same district. The other Smith is really funny. He is really tall and goofy. He is the district leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment