Saturday, March 19, 2011

Email from Monday, 24 January 2011

HELLO FAMILY!!! Thanks for writing. Well, this week was good here in Honduras. We found a lot of new investigators. They're really positive. They want to get baptized and they want to go to church. We are teaching a sister. Her name is Maria. The missionaries have been talking to her for over 8 years, and we taught her the other day about the doctrine of Christ, and she accepted a baptism date for the 5th of February. We're really excited. Her husband is a member. He's really excited as well. He's in the high council. Well, next week is going to be really good. I'm excited. We are going to take a lot of people to church next week. My bishop is crazy. We were invited to go to an activity at church. It was a teacher capacition meeting. They deceived us. They only invited us to talk about deep doctrine, and they talk about their missionary experiences. I thought it was fun, but was a complete waste of time. I went on a companionship exchange with a gringo this week. It felt good to be with a gringo again. I miss my previous companion, Elder Bothwell. Well, this is my companion´s last week on the mission. I hope he doesn't get trunky. We say baggy here in Honduras. Well, I love you all. Thanks for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment