Monday, September 13, 2010

Email from Monday, 6 September 2010

Hey family. Thanks for the pictures. I miss those animals. The animals here are so much different. They're not as clean so I cant play with them. Well, this week has been good. I scheduled a baptism date for the other missionaries that live in our house. We can't teach the person that I found because she isn't in our area. She is going to be baptized on the 25th of this month. This upcoming week I will be in a trio. One of the missionaries from our house has to go to Tegucigalpa for a week because they are having a special training for the leaders. I will be with my old companion and the companion that I am currently with. I pray for you all every night before I go to bed. I hope you all are doing the same. On Sunday, my recent convert received the priesthood. I am really excited for him. The president wants to give him a calling soon. I think he is going to be our mission leader. I'm not sure. They are doing really well. They are progressing in the church. I hope that he passes the sacrament next Sunday. That would be really cool for me. I'm sure he will. Well, I miss you all and I hope the best for you all. Thanks for everything that you all are doing right now. It really means a lot to me. This mission has really changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment