Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Email from Monday, 19 July 2010

Hey family! My new companion is learning quickly. The first week was a little difficult but it's getting a lot better. I had to teach all of the lessons, plan, contact, and fill out the area book. I pretty much had to do everything. He is a good missionary. I'm learning a lot. We are going to marry a family next month. I'm way excited. This will be my first family that I'm going to baptize! We are going to baptize 2 teenagers this Saturday. They are really excited about their baptisms. I'm excited for them. This will be my first baptism as a senior companion. This Sunday, we had 5 investigators attend church. It really gets my blood pumping when we have a lot of investigators attend church. I want everything to go perfectly so that they can enjoy their experience. I gave a talk last Sunday in church. I talked about missionary work. I have to teach the class for the investigators next week. I'm excited! I read in the Book of Mormon the other day that if we search for the kingdom of God first, God will provide for us. I know things will get better if you humble yourself before the Lord. I'm going to send my memory card for my pictures this week. I'm going to mail it in an envelope. I hope it gets to you all. I'm also going to send you all the letter that the president of the mission gave me because I am a trainer. Well, I miss you all, and I hope everything is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment