Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey family! It was nice to talk to you all yesterday. I got a little baggy after the phone call. I wish I could have talked to you for a little longer, but I have to follow the rules of the mission. I have not sent the memory stick to you all. Sorry I should have told you that. I forgot. You don't have to worry about me. I am very safe. The thieves here are afraid to rob us. They think they'll go to hell. There are a lot of religious people here. More than in the states. It seems like everyone has a church that they go to. I have not been doing 50 pushups and 50 situps every day. I do other exercises in the morning. We have to exercise for 30 minutes every day. The church gave us a book of exercises. I am definitely staying in good shape. Oh, I have a scripture for you all. Doctrine and Covenants 20 verse 5 6. I'm glad you were pleased with my Spanish. I was really surprised at how much Anna understood me. I'm the same way. I understand more than I can speak. I don't understand everything but it's getting better. I wish I had some pictures of the new house. After all, I send send you pictures of me. It sounds like your doing a lot to it. I do need clothes, but I don't need you send me clothes. I can buy them here. They are much cheaper here than in the states. I bought a white shirt for 140 lempiras. That comes out to 8 dollars in the states. Too bad I didn't get to talk to Ashley or Angie. That would have been nice. I really miss them. Oh, stop calling the mission. They don't want the parents calling the mission if isn't necessary. You will be notified if anything happens to me. Don't worry! Thanks for your loving concerns. I really do appreciate that you guys care about me so much, but you can't call the mission anymore. We should have a baptism this month on the 21st. I am excited! I will definitely continue to learn more Spanish after the mission. I want to master the language. Ok, I love you all! Have a good week. Stay out of trouble. I miss you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment