Monday, August 2, 2010

Hola familia! How's everyone doing? I'm doing just fine. I finally received the package that you sent me. It is the most beautiful thing I have seen. Thanks. Well, this week has been good. I confirmed someone a member of the church and I gave him the Holy Ghost. I really liked that. I have had a good week. I'm really enjoying the mission. My companion is doing just fine. We should have a baptism this Saturday. I'm not too sure though. We'll find out. Sounds like everything is just fine in Bakersfield. I fasted for the family yesterday. I fasted that dad would find work, and it sounds like he did. What a miracle, right? Sometimes we take those little miracles for granted. Well, you guys are going to be famous here in Honduras. Every time I find a new investigator I like to show them pictures of you guys. It really helps build trust between us. I also like to show the pictures of the kitties. They always get a good laugh from those kitties. They always tell me that the kitties look like dogs. I should probably tell them that they act like dogs as well. I don't think I have ever seen a cat swim! Well, the mission is great. I have not sent the camera chip. I forgot to do that. Sorry. I'll do it as soon as I see the zone leaders. Being a trainer is a lot like being a dad. I think that's why they call trainers dads here on the mission. It's actually really difficult. Everything I do he copies. It really makes me nervous. I hope I am doing a good job. I'm learning to be really patient. I really regret being such a brat to you all. Hopefully, these experiences will help me in the future when I have a family of my own. Well, I love you all very much and I miss you all. You are all in my prayers. Thanks again for the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment